Warriors, I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award!
I would like to send my love, appreciation and gratitude to the lovely Cindy from Chronic Pain With A Higher Perspective Blog. Her posts are very honest and inspiring to people who are dealing with chronic pain and maintaining their faith in God at the same time. Go and check out Cindy’s blog Chronic Pain With A Higher Perspective
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
• Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 things about myself;
1) I am a singer-Songwriter and musician. I love playing and writing music. I am very passionate about it and continue to hone my craft
2) I. Love. Marvel! I’m so serious. Everything they do is awesome (except for the last fantastic four film – great casting but terrible plot/structure)
3) I want to set foot in each continent across the globe. I have always had serious wanderlust. I trust I will get to fulfil my dreams of getting to see the world.
My Nominees for this award are;
Answers to questions from nominee;
1) If money was no object, I would probably do songwriting/gigging full time. I love to perform and share my music. I enjoy the process of writing and crafting a song into something beautiful that helps and touches people
2) aside from necessities, the one thing I couldn’t survive a day without is hand cream. I am OBSESSED about the moisture state of my hands. I cannot focus or do anything if my hands are dry. Seriously.
3) in the movie of my life, I would probably want taraji p Henson to play me. She is such a great and complex actress that can portray the struggles than anybody has faced in life. She can do it!
4) My goals for 2018 is to grow the Pain Warrior Code blog – to share more of my story & inspire others with it. Another goal of mine is to share more of my music and take more steps by faith to make this happen.
5) My favourite band? Seriously? One cannot simply narrow it down to one! I do like Kings of Leon, Lawson, CNBlue, N.E.R.D and Paramore are a few.
My questions for my nominees:
1) what made you want to start blogging?
2) as this award is about blogs that inspire and motivates – do you as a nominee have a mantra, proverb or saying that you live by?
3) if you had to choose one meal that you had to eat everyday for a month (without any health consequences), what would it be?
4) what is your favourite hobby/pass time?
5) What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?
I look forward to your posts of this blog,
Warriors I’ll be posting a new article and video for you this week!