I am pleased to write that the Pain Warrior Code blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award! I would love to start off by thanking the lovely Alyssa – the lovely lady who is being the ‘Fight MS Daily’ blog. She is very inspirational and posts fantastic articles that really reach out to people – hence why she has such a large following! I encourage you all to check out her blog and give it a read. My favourite article of hers is…
This version of the Liebster Award comes with 6 rules, they are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
11 FACTS ABOUT ME!
- I’m a devout christian, I believe in having a personal relationship with God and following his will for my life. I’m a not a religious person. Neither was Jesus.
- I can play 3 instruments WELL: guitar, piano and ukulele. I play more but…I’m not so great at them!
- I can speak Turkish, I grew up with a lot of Turkish friends and took interest in the language.
- I LOOVEEE cultures; which is why I have a degree in anthropology.
- I like K-pop music, and Korean dramas. I got into them last year and have been addicted since.
- I have three cats but I’m a dog person. Thats a long story…
- I’m British, my heritage is Jamaican. Both sides of my family are from there.
- I enjoy reading chick lit, but I hate chick flicks! lol
- It’s on my bucket list to travel to each continent across the world. I have intense wanderlust that is waiting to be fulfilled.
Answers to Alyssa’s Questions
- Do you prefer cats or dogs? I grew up with dogs first. So I would say I’m a dog person. I love that they rely heavily on their relationships with humans, compared to cats. They’re too independent!
- What is your favorite color? Blue!
- What is the most amazing place you have been able to visit? So far, it was the ruins in Side, Turkey. Particularly the Antique Theatre. I was in awe of the place!
- If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would you go? It would either have to be Miami in Florida or Brazil.
- What has been the best day of your life? It would have to be the day I got baptised. It is the best decision I have ever made.
- Even though I already think you are amazing, if you could change one thing about yourself, what would that be? Probably my stubbornness. I know being stubborn can be a blessing sometimes. But other times, it’s not.
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life? It would have to be my mum, she made so many sacrifices for me and my family. She is a hard worker and determined. She has a hustler’s spirit (a law abiding one of course). She is solid. But she still has a big heart for people and is always fair.
- We all have bad days in life, how do you make it through those days? Sometimes it takes me a while to gather my thoughts. I ALWAYS take it to God. Sometimes I cry, lament or pray for strength. Other times I just listen to what God has to say to me. He always renews my strength and my mindset that I can get up and fight another day.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? People who chow down on food loudly. I shouldn’t be able to hear your mouth clapping. I shouldn’t hear sucking noises. Cut that nonsense out!
- What type of book do you prefer to read and who is your favorite author, if you have one? I LOVEEE music literature/fiction. I don’t know if that’s the right terminology but thats what I call it. Fictional stories that are based around characters who are musicians. I really enjoy them.
- What was your absolute favorite movie that you can never get enough of? It would have to be Bad Boys and Beverly Hills Cop 2…notice the pattern here? lol
My 11 Nominees:
Inside the Rainbow – https://insidetherainbow.blog/about/
Pain Pals Blog – https://painpalsblog.com
Romans 535 blog – https://romans535blog.wordpress.com
A Chronic Voice – https://www.achronicvoice.com
The Frozen Mind – https://thefrozenmind.com
Highway To Healing – https://highwaytohealingblog.wordpress.com
Gail Loves God – https://gaillovesgod.blog
Musings Of A Wounded Healer – https://thewoundedhealer.blog
Chronic Pain With A Higher Perspective – https://validatingchronicpain.com
Brainless Blogger – https://brainlessblogger.net
Life With An Illness – http://lifewithanillness.com
Undeniably Sara – https://undeniablysara.com
My questions for my nominees:
- Where are you from? (heritage/where you grew up)
- What does your name mean?
- What inspires you?
- What is your funniest memory/experience that you can recall of?
- What is your favourite quote from a film?
- What gift or talent do you wish you had?
- Which countries have you travelled to?
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
- Do you have a particular food that you can’t stand?
- What is the most valuable lesson you have learned recently?
- What made you want to start blogging?
I would like to thank everybody who has read and supported the Pain Warrior Code! I really appreciate all that you have done to help fulfil the purpose of this blog – which is ultimately to empower, educate and elevate people who suffer with chronic pain and illnesses. Please go ahead and check out the other blogs that I have nominated and tagged into this award post. Don’t forget to check out the lovely Alyssa’s blog as well!
Have a great weekend warriors!