Some of you may be aware that I have had a few MRI scans in the past. Those of you who have had the same, know that the first can be daunting because you don’t know what to expect! Overall, my experiences turned out to be humorous to me! So I’m going to share some of the thoughts I recall of having during my scans. If you have never had a scan before and you’ve got one coming up, I hope this post will bring you some comedic relief and put you at ease.
Disclaimer: I actually had these thoughts. Yes I’m weird like that…pray for me!
1) Wow this machine is pretty cool
2) What if I’m uncomfortable I can’t move huh?
3)I hope they find something
4) …actually, I hope they DON’T find something!
5) They said I could listen to music – why aren’t they playing anything?
6) I hope I won’t need to go toilet in the middle of the scan
7) I feel like I’m in a sci-fi movie or something. Is this machine a pod that’ll bring me away from earth?
8) WHAT THE HELL IS THAT NOISE?
9) OH GOD…LIGHTS! (If you have a sensitivity to lights, this is a MAJOR problem!)
10) So…how long are they gonna keep me in here for?
11) *Insert humming*
12) Uh oh…I have an itch!
12) Is it over already? That was quick.
So those were some of my thoughts. I can’t say having a scan is a boring experience! So what about you Warriors? If you’ve had an MRI scan, comment below about what your experience was like, and don’t forget to subscribe to this blog if you haven’t already!
Until next time,